Business Development Representative
CartFuze is looking for Business Development Representative’s with Industrial, Manufacturing and/or Distribution connections. Your responsibility as a Business Development Representative is to engage your existing customers where the fit is appropriate and connect them to our Account Executives for a discovery call. Get us the handshake, support the opportunity as needed, and earn recurring commissions.
This is an opportunity to use your existing position and connections and is available to any eligible salesperson. If you are an ambitious, self-driven, confident person that is great with customer relations and can develop new business then we want to hear from you.
This is a 10-15% gross commissiononly based role with monthly recurring revenue. Full-time benefits andcareer advancement opportunities exist for the proven successful candidate(usually 6-12 months). Various bonus incentives also exist, including specialweekly, and monthly sales spiffs. Show us what you've got!
Full Job Description
Business Development Representative /BDR. (Uncapped Commission/Nonexempt)
This is a commission-based contract position and has the potential to grow into a full-time role with a dedicated team.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Research prospective organizations and identify key stakeholders
- Adhere to a regular cadence of communication with prospective accounts
- Schedule product demos, discovery calls, and face-to-face meetings for Account Executives
- Establish relationships and follow-up on sales conversations, working with Sales Executives to move deals through the sales process
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects in a CRM system (as required)
- Where necessary, support lead generation efforts such as content generation and sharing, email marketing campaigns and marketing collateral.
- Cold calling is not a requirement in this role!
What You Will Be Selling:
- E-Commerce Solutions
- Website Design/Redesign Package
- SEO/ Competitive SEO (SEO = Search Engine Optimization)
Qualifications & Requirements:
We are looking for bright Account Managers / Sales Rep already in current sales roles supporting manufacturing and distribution companies. Though CartFuze specializes in supporting manufacturing and distribution industries, we offer very competitive eCommerce to many other industries. Contact us if you feel if you are fit!
This person knows how to connect with people and ask questions that uncover pain points and opportunities. This person is genuinely curious about the prospect's business and is a self-starter.
Competitiveness, confidence, thick skin, strong organizational and follow-up skills are key
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- 3+ years relevant sales experience, preferably in a BDR, SDR, or comparable role
- Motivation to meet and surpass goals; competitive attitude
- Desire to take on new challenges
- Regularly self-assess performance against goals
- Coachability, humility, and eagerness to learn
- Experience with a CRM (preferred)
- Experience with SAAS (a plus)
Why Work For CartFuze?
Our mission is to make eCommerce possible, easy to use and affordable to manufacturing and distribution industries. As a Certified Avalara and Certified Big Commerce Partner, we are partners with the biggest names in the eCommerce space with years of hands on industry experience to solve unique eCommerce issues that was normally only available to very large corporations. Our goal is to be an advocate for all companies ‘in the new normal’.
Avery large number of companies previously thinking about eCommerce or even believe eCommerce was not required now believe eCommerce is a must. CartFuze software and services sell themselves. If you are looking for a crazy and fun company to work with, learn very valuable technology skills and earn great extra income…then contact us!
A win-win-win. When you work with CartFuze, we have an exceptional ability to provide all BDR’s leads for their primary roles. Sell forklifts? Welding equipment? Packaging Equipment? Uniforms? Tools? The list is nearly endless; however, we can provide a wealth of regional leads to support you in your current role. Never underestimate an IT company’s ability to gather data!